Ingredients for Soup Recipe with Rich Vitamins for Both Your Baby +7 and You
- Half a tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 2 slices of cut avocado
- Half a pumpkin
- Half a carrot
- Half a potato
- 1 handful of boiled peas
- 1 garlic clove< li itemprop="ingredients">2 baby paste (from capia pepper)
- 3 teaspoons of bone marrow juice
- 3 glasses of water< /li>
How to Make a Soup Recipe with Rich Vitamins for Both Your Baby +7 and You
- First, let’s roast our flour with our oil.
- After that, let’s throw our carrots and fry them for a few turns for about two or three minutes. The reason I do this is because the carrots soften later than other ingredients, which reduces the time. Let the room boil for five minutes together with the carrots.
- Then let’s put the remaining garlic in it, except for the bone broth and tomato paste, and cook until they are all soft, let’s throw the bone broth, garlic and tomato paste at the last.
- I don’t fry it because we can actually say it’s pepper puree, so I add it last, but if you want to fry it, you can fry it with oil and tomato paste.