Roasted Eggplant and Capia Pepper Sauce
Ingredients for Roasted Eggplant Capia Pepper Sauce Recipe
- 4 kilos of egg tomatoes
- 3 kilos of eggplant
- 1 kilo of green pepper
- Half kilo of hot green pepper
- 2 kilo of capia pepper< /li>
- 2 glasses of olive oil
- 1 glass of vinegar
- 7 cloves of garlic ( More or less can be adjusted according to your taste )
Making Roasted Eggplant Capia Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Preparing vegetables :) Wash the capia peppers and press them from the top to remove the seeds and stems Let’s take it out.
- Let’s lay the oily paper on the tray and line the capia peppers and cook them in a preheated oven at 200 °C until they are roasted
- Meanwhile, let’s wash the eggplants and open all the eyes of the stove and roast the eggplants.
- Let’s wash the tomatoes and peppers on the one hand.
- Cut the green peppers in half and remove the seeds.
- Let’s peel the garlic and grate it with a fine grater.
- Put the roasted eggplants in a bucket cold Let’s add water and peel the skins one by one and put them in the strainer.
- When the stove is empty, let’s put our pot on it.
- Let’s pull the tomatoes with their skins in the robot (it will hurt) and put them in the pot and open the bottom.
- Let’s run the peppers through the robot. After two or three bubbling times, let’s put the peppers on top of the tomatoes and mix them.
- Meanwhile, let’s pass the roasted eggplant and peeled Capia peppers separately through the robot.
- When the tomatoes start to darken, let’s add the eggplant, Let’s throw in the capia pepper and garlic and mix. .