Roasted Eggplant and Pepper Tomato Sauce
Ingredients for Roasted Eggplant and Pepper Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 1 kilo capia pepper
- 2-3 green green chili peppers (if you want hot, you can add hot peppers accordingly. Since I want less spicy, I chopped 3 peppers mixed with bitter sweetness, those who want more hot can add)
- 1 kg eggplant
- 1 kilo tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Salt, sugar
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Preparation of Roasted Eggplant and Pepper Tomato Sauce Recipe
- The peppers and eggplants are roasted, sorted and cleaned.
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces
- Take oil in the pan, garlic small Cut into small pieces.
- Add the tomatoes and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the roasted capia and eggplant. It is boiled for 10 more minutes.
- Add chopped green peppers, finely chopped parsley and tomato paste.
- Add vinegar, desired amount of salt, a teaspoon of granulated sugar and boil for 10 more minutes. li>
- When the consistency thickens, they are all passed through the blender. Boil for another 10 minutes. It is placed in a jar in boiling state and turned upside down. It can be stored in a cool and closed place. If opened, it should be placed in the refrigerator.