Roasted Eggplant Sauce (A Great Taste)
Ingredients for Roasted Eggplant Sauce (A Great Taste) Recipe
- 2 roasted eggplants
- 5 roasted red peppers
- 5 roasted green peppers
- 1 large potato
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 head of garlic
- 5 pieces of red pepper
- 1 tea glass of liquid oil
- Half a tea glass of grape vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 dessert spoon of sugar
How to Make Roasted Eggplant Sauce (A Wonderful Taste) Recipe
- First, we pour oil, vinegar, salt and sugar into the pot. Let’s take it and let it simmer on low.
- Chop the tomatoes into cubes on the other side.
- The potatoes will be thin too. Let’s cut the red pepper into cubes. Let’s chop and add our ingredients, let’s cook for 10 minutes, put them in jars and cover them.
- Let’s boil the jars again in a large pot so that we can make sure that the lids hold. Good luck Inshallah