Roasted Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Ingredients for Roasted Eggplant Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 3 kilos of tomatoes
- Half a kilo of roasted red meat pepper
- Half a kilo of roasted green hot pepper with meat
- 1 kilo of eggplant
- Black Pepper
Tomato Sauce Recipe with Roasted Eggplant
- First, let’s peel the skins off the tomatoes and put them through a blender.
- Then let’s put them in a large pot and cook for about 2 hours, so that there is no juice left, only the tomato remains.
- Then let’s add the roasted peppers, eggplant and garlic .
- Let’s cook for another half hour and add spices to taste. If the water is completely gone, let’s turn it off and put it in jars.
- Let’s close the lids tightly and turn it upside down and let it sit overnight.
- We can store it in a cool place if there is no possibility of leakage or the lid falling off.
Bon appetit in advance. get it.