Roasted Red Pepper, Eggplant And Tomato Sauce Recipe
Ingredients for Roasted Red Pepper, Eggplant And Tomato Sauce
- 2 kg tomatoes
- 6 pcs roasted eggplant
- 16 roasted red peppers
- 9 garlics
- 5 bitter green pepper
- 1/2 (half) tea glass of oil
- 1/2 (half) tea glass of vinegar
- 4 teaspoons of salt
Roasted Red Pepper, Eggplant and Tomato Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Let’s wash our tomatoes and cut them into cubes Let’s take it to the stove with oil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Let’s roast our eggplant and peppers whether at home or outside, I sent them to the bakery oven and let’s chop them and add the chopped eggplants to the boiling tomato.
- After that, add our red capia peppers. Let’s cook for 15 minutes.
- Add our garlic, salt and vinegar, boil for 10 more minutes, turn off the heat and put them in hot hot jars.
You can serve whenever you want
Enjoy your bonfire