Ingredients for the Rose of Ramadan Güllaç Recipe
- 10 rosemary leaves
- 1 liter + 2 cups milk
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1, 5-2 water cup of walnuts (You can also use hazelnuts or pistachios)
- 1 cup of coconuts
The Rose of Ramadan Güllaç Recipe Preparation
- We heat the sugar by melting the milk and sugar by mixing it so that it does not burn our fingers. If it’s too hot, your leaves will melt. If it’s cold, it won’t get wet. We pour our milk syrup on a tray.
- We wet the leaves one by one and put them in a debit or tray. Since I used a rectangle, I divided it into two.
- You can also make it in a round tray. When it comes to half, we pour 2-3 scoops of milk syrup and sprinkle the walnuts on top of it first. We rest for half an hour. It will absorb all the milk. Do your work a little faster so that the milk does not get cold.
- You can serve it after it has rested in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours by slicing and decorating it last. Enjoy your meal