Royal Icing Cookie
Ingredients for the Royal Icing Cookie Recipe
- 250 grams of butter
- 1 glass of granulated sugar< /li>
- 1 egg
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 pack of baking powder
- Flour as much as it takes
- 2 egg whites
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Food Coloring
How to Make Royal Icing Cookie Recipe?
- Let’s mix all our ingredients for the cookie dough and get a dough like an earlobe. (You can add cocoa to half of the dough if you wish.)
- Let’s shape our cookies and bake them in the oven at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes. For the Royal icing cream, whisk the egg white and powdered sugar until it becomes thick.
- Then let’s add our lemon juice and vinegar and continue whisking.
- When the cream gets the consistency, let’s color it as we wish. Our cookies are ready to decorate. Bon appetit ♥️.