Ingredients for Salmon Soup (+12) Recipe
- 1 piece deboned salmon
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1.5 cups of rice
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 bay leaf
- Shallots upon request< /ul>
How to Make Salmon Soup (+12) Recipe?
- Let our salmon cook with some bay leaves after removing the bones and back scales.
- Let’s boil our washed rice right away.
- Then let’s bring all the ingredients together with the salmon.
Be sure the potatoes are cooked. After making sure, let’s take out the bay leaf and crush it with a blender.
- You can serve it warm with a bottle or a bowl if you wish. If your refrigerator is good, it can be consumed in 4-5 days.