Salted Cookies with Cheese
Ingredients for Salted Cookies with Cheese
- 1 glass of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pack of margarine
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g cheese
- Flour as much as possible
- Sesame if you wish
How to Make Salted Cookies with Cheese Recipe?
- Liquid oil, margarine, two egg whites, baking powder, Mix salt, sugar, and cheese together with the flour.
- Make a dough as soft as an earlobe.
- Give the dough the shape you want.
- Spray the yolks of both eggs on it.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle sesame and black cumin seeds on it.
- Put it in the oven at 180 degrees.
- When the cookies are browned, you can take them out and serve them.
THE bon appetit.