Salty Cookies That Don’t Go Stale
Ingredients for Salted Cookies that Don’t Stale
- 1 pack of butter or margarine (250 gr)
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mahaleb (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 egg (on the yolk)
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Flour as much as it takes
- Black seed
How To Make Salty Cookies That Don’t Go Stale Recipe?
- Take butter or margarine softened at room temperature in a bowl, add oil and vinegar and put some We mix it.
- Add all the ingredients one by one and knead a soft dough.
- The dough does not stick to the hand. When it comes together, it’s done.
- Let’s make the dough in any shape you want and place it on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Let’s brush it with egg yolk, sprinkle black cumin seeds on it, and bake it in a preheated 170 degree oven until lightly browned.< /li>