Salty Patisserie Cookies
Ingredients for Salted Patisserie Cookie Recipe
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 1 pack of margarine ( At room temperature)
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon spoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of mahlep
- Half a tea glass of grape vinegar (You get that good taste even without grape vinegar)< li itemprop="ingredients">Flour as much as possible (Dough that will be as soft as earlobes)
- 1 egg yolk
- Sesame and black cumin
How to Make Salted Patisserie Cookie Recipe
- First of all, margarine, oil, sugar Let’s knead the mahaleb, salt and vinegar well.
- Then let’s add the flour and baking powder.< /li>
- Our dough will be as soft as an earlobe.
- Then let’s give it the shape we want and place it on the tray.
- Let’s brush it with egg yolk and bring it together with sesame seeds.
- Let’s bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Every oven is different, so let’s take it out when it’s slightly browned. Let’s eat it when it gets cold Bon appetit