Sarma Stuffed Sauce
Ingredients for Wrapping Stuffed Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 8 cloves of garlic< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- Half tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon salt< /li>
- Half a tea glass of lemon juice
- 1 tea glass of hot water
Stuffed Wrapped Sauce Recipe Preparation< /h2>
- First of all, let’s get our oil in the pan. Let’s chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Let’s fry the garlic a little.
- Let’s throw the pepper and tomato paste on the garlic. Let’s fry it lightly and add our spices.
- Let’s add half a tea glass of lemon juice and hot water on it.
- Let it boil for 1-2 minutes. Let’s pour it over the wrapping or stuffing that is being cooked (near-cooked). Let it cook with sauce in 5 minutes