Ingredients for Seasoned Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons white or whole wheat flour
- 3 cubes of marrow bone broth ( optional )
- 2 cubes of whey ( optional )
- 4 glasses of water
- 3 medium slices of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of butter
How to Make Seasoned Pumpkin Soup Recipe?< /h2>
- First, let’s mix 2 tablespoons of flour, marrow bone broth, whey and 4 glasses of water in our pot until the flour dissolves.
- Include butter and pumpkins. Let’s add it and boil it until it softens.
- Let’s pass it through the blender, it is ready to serve