Ingredients for Simple Raw Meatballs Recipe Better Than the Original
- 650 grams of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 1.5 onion
- 1.5 tomatoes
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tea glass of isot
- 5 tablespoons of tomato paste< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of pomegranate syrup
- Chili pepper
- Black pepper
- Chili powder (spices optional, do not add if you don’t like them)
How to Make Simple Raw Meatball Recipe Better Than the Original
- We peel the outside of our tomatoes and turn them into a rondo. we carve it and pass it through the rondo with onions and garlic.
- We pour 3 cups of boiled water over our bulgur and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Put our rested bulgur on the tray and put tomato paste on it, the ingredients and seasonings we pass through the rondo.
- We add pomegranate syrup and isot and knead them well for 25-30 minutes.