Ingredients for Single Meal Flour Soup with Cheese for Babies
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of labneh cheese
- Mint, cumin
- 3/4 (one half+one quarter) glass of boiled drinking water
How to Make One Meal Flour Soup with Cheese for Babies?
- Take 1 teaspoon of butter in the pan and melt it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour and fry it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of labneh cheese to the mixture and mix it.
- Drinking water (You can adjust it according to the consistency you want) and mixing is continued.
- After boiling, a small amount of cumin and mint is sprinkled on the soup.
Our Vee soup is ready to serve, bon appetit to the little monsters.