Ingredients for Sirnak Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 1 kilo of brown bulgur with kibbeh
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bunch of parsley< li itemprop="ingredients">1 head of lettuce
- 1 cup of chili flakes
- 1 cup of isot
- 1 glass of seven kinds of spices
- 1 glass of black pepper
- 4 lemons
- 1 glass of oil
How to Make Şırnak Style Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First, we put bulgur for kibbeh and all the spices in a bowl and knead well.
- We will grate the onion and tomato, squeeze the liquid oil into 1 lemon, add it to it and knead until it thickens.
- Chop the parsley finely. We add it to the raw meatballs and arrange the lettuce on the serving plate, shape the raw meatballs with our hands and serve.
- We put lemons on it and serve it, everyone enjoy it