Ingredients for Baby Einkorn Flour Yogurt Soup +7 Recipe
- Half a tea glass of broken rice
- 3 glasses of water
- 1.5 tea glasses of homemade yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of einkorn flour
- 1 cube of marrow bone broth
- Butter or olive oil
Einkorn Flour Yogurt for Babies Soup +7 Recipe Preparation
- Wash the rice well and boil it in two glasses of water until soft.
- Mix the flour and yogurt in a bowl until smooth.
- When the softened rice cools down a bit, add another glass of water on it and add a little of this water to the yogurt mixture and warm it up.
- Take the pot to the stove and slowly add the yogurt mixture to the water and mix at the same time.
- Cook until boiling. In a separate pan, melt the butter and throw in a pinch of mint.
- Add to the boiling soup and stir. Add the last marrow bone cube and melt it.
- If you are going to drink it yourself, just add salt to your plate according to your taste :).