Sos Sauce (Meksikan Sosu)
Ingredients for Salsa Sauce (Mexican Sauce) Recipe
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 (half) red capia pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Tabasco drops (amount upon request)
Salsa Sauce (Mexican Sauce) Recipe Preparation
- Place a scratch on the bottom of the tomatoes and leave in boiling water for 1 minute and then Remove the skin.
- Peel the skin and dice the pepper.
- Fry the finely chopped onion with olive oil in a pan.
- When it turns pink, add the tomatoes and peppers and keep cooking on low heat for 15 minutes. Cook by stirring.
- After this time is up, add Tabasco and tomato paste and cook again for 15 minutes, not forgetting to stir.
- Tabasco is a hot spice sauce, you can add more or less according to your own taste. If you can’t find it, you can use another brand or similar.
- Your sauce is ready. You can store it in a jar for up to 1 week.
- Fajitas, pasta, etc. You can use it alongside recipes.