Ingredients for the Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 200 gr granulated sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 g butter
- 110 g liquid cream
Caramel Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Place the sugar and salt in a coated pan.
- Put on the stove over high heat.
- When the sugar starts to melt, put it on medium heat so it doesn’t burn.
- Start mixing with a wooden spoon.
- When the sugar melts completely and turns a light brown colour, turn off the stove and remove the pan from it.
- Add the margarine, continue mixing with the spoon, finally the liquid cream Add the sauce and continue mixing.
- When it is completely mixed, take it back to the stove on medium heat. Boil the caramel sauce for 2-3 minutes and remove it from the stove.
Now you can use it for cake or other desserts, or put it in a storage container ( get a glass) and put it in the refrigerator. Store it in a refrigerator.