Ingredients for Baby Spinach Soup +8 Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground beef
- Quarter of onion
- Half a potato
- 6-7 leaves of spinach
- 1 teaspoon grounding corn flour
How to Make Spinach Baby Soup +8 Recipe h2>
- Let’s put the olive oil in the pot.
- Let’s turn the minced meat in the pot until it turns brown and put the chopped onions and potatoes in the pot and fry it.
- Cover the pot Let’s mix it from time to time.
- When the onions soften a little, let’s add the chopped spinach and continue frying.
- When the spinach turns color, add enough water to cover it.
- When the potatoes are soft, let’s cook them separately. up to half a teaspoon Let’s mix cold water and corn flour.
- Let’s add it to the meal and keep mixing.
- If we pour it directly into the food, the cornmeal becomes lumpy, so we need to open it with water, when it gets thick, we can grab the bottom of our meal :).