Spinach Puree (For Dessert, Cake and Sponge Cake)
Ingredients for Spinach Puree (For Dessert, Cake, and Sponge Cake) Recipe
- 20 leaves of spinach (just remove the leaves)
- Half a tea glass of warm water
- 1 liter of boiled water
- 1 lt Cold water
Spinach Puree (For Dessert, Cake and Sponge Cake) Recipe Preparation
- We put our spinach in boiling water and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Then we take it with the help of a nice strainer and put it in your cold water.
- We immediately take it out and wait for it to drain.
- We add the spinach and warm water in a deep bowl and pass it through the blender.
- We turn it into a very smooth consistency.
- It’s that simple, if you wish, you can put this puree in your freezer and take it out whenever you want.