Ingredients for Baby Spinach Soup (+8) Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter
- 6-7 sprigs of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of semolina
- 1 teaspoon of baby paste
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 glass of drinking water
Spinach Soup for Babies (+8) Recipe How to Make?
- First we chop our spinach and press it into water, wash it thoroughly and clean it.
- Then we take our butter, water and semolina in a small saucepan and turn it on.< /li>
- Put our thoroughly washed spinach in the pot and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Crush the tomato paste and add it to it.
- Boil a little more and turn off the heat.
- Take our soup in the blender bowl. We pass it through the blender and thoroughly wash the spinach leaves.
- We put it in our bowl, add olive oil and feed it to our baby with pleasure.