Ingredients for Spinach Soup Recipe
- 3 stems of spinach
- Half a carrot (whole if small)< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 glasses of water or bone, chicken stock
- 1 tea glass of milk
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Salt, pepper
How to Make Spinach Soup Recipe?
- Carrots are grated and sautéed in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Finely sliced spinach on sautéed carrots Add it and fry a little.
- Add 2 glasses of water and let it boil.
- Meanwhile, flour and milk are mixed in a bowl and mixed into the boiling soup and brought to a boil again.
- Finally, spices are added and served. Bon appetit. I make this soup for my baby very often. Sometimes I add 1 egg to the seasoning. If you want to make it for babies younger than 1 year old, you can sauté the carrots, add flour, fry them and continue sorting from the recipe.