Ingredients for Plateau Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 1.5 glasses of water
- 1 tea glass of marrow bone broth
- A pinch of salt, pepper, mint, thyme
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of whole wheat flour
How to Make Highland Soup Recipe?
- Wash the rice.
- Add bone broth and water and boil until the rice is soft.
- Mix the yoghurt, egg and flour in a separate bowl and mix well.
- After the rice softens, add 3-4 tablespoons of boiling water to the finishing bowl, mix and pour the mixture into the pot slowly.< /li>
- After boiling for 1-2 more minutes, add the spices and turn off the heat. n.