Ingredients for Plateau Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- Half egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or meat/ bone broth
- 2.5 cups of water
- A pinch of dried mint
How to Make Highland Soup Recipe ?
- First, let’s put our rice, water and bone broth in a pot and boil them until the rice is soft.
- In a separate bowl, let’s knead the egg and mix the flour.
- When the rice softens, add 3-4 tablespoons of the rice water to the yogurt mixture, mix it and add it to the rice water slowly.
- Let’s pour it slowly so that the yogurt does not cut. Let’s boil it for 1-2 minutes, add our dried mint on it, boil it one more time and turn off the heat