Strawberry Sauce for Cakes, Cakes, Tarts
Ingredients for Strawberry Sauce Recipe for Cakes, Cakes, Tarts
- 1 kg strawberries
- 1 glass of sugar
Making Strawberry Sauce Recipe for Cakes, Cakes, Tarts
- Let’s clean and wash our strawberries well. < li>Let’s put it in our pot.
- Let’s add our granulated sugar on it.
- Let’s burn the bottom of the stove on very low heat and cook for 10 minutes. (The reason why we do it on low heat so that the strawberries do not lose their color) 10 min. Let’s pass the cooked strawberry and sugar mixture through the blender. (Again, let’s not run the blender too fast because the strawberries don’t lose their color)
- Our strawberry sauce will be slightly lumpy.
- In this way, our strawberry sauce, which we have passed through the blender, is 8 minutes. Let’s put it on the stove for a little longer to medium heat.
- When it boils, let’s take the foam on it and fill it in a hot half-liter jar.
- Let’s store the sauce in the jar at room temperature, out of light, to use it in our dessert varieties.