Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Stuffed Meatballs with Butter
Ingredients for Meatballs with Butter and Stuffed Meatballs
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur
- 2 glasses of semolina
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- Warm water as much as it takes
- 3-4 onions
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of walnuts
Köfte Köfte with Buttercream Fte Recipe Preparation
- First, let’s prepare our outer layer and let it rest.
- Put fine bulgur, semolina and salt on a tray and mix. Add our warm water in a controlled way.
- Cover it with cling film and start preparing our stuffing.
- Let’s pass our onions through the robot in a way that they are fine. Let’s squeeze the water out and get a pot.
- After our onions are well drained. Let’s add 2 tablespoons of butter and fry it.
- Then let’s add our ground beef and fry it. Then add tomato paste, spices and parsley walnuts, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Let’s knead a little bit of our dough and add an egg and mix it.
- If our dough requires water, let’s add a little bit of water and knead it.< /li>
- When the earlobe thickens, our dough is done. Separate walnut-sized pieces on a tray and cover with a damp cloth on the knee so that they do not dry out.
- Wet your hands with water, press them into the palms with your thumbs and turn them to open the inside, put the stuffing inside and close it by pressing. And put them on the tray.
- Put hot water in a pot and add some salt after it boils.
- Put 8-10 pieces into the water slowly with the help of a slotted ladle and let them boil.
- We’ll see when they’re above the water. If you want to fry the meatballs, let’s fry the boiled meatballs in hot oil.