Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Sushi Çiğköfte Recipe
- 3 glasses of raw bulgur wheat
- 1 glass of hot water
- 1 tablespoon each of pepper and tomato paste
- Half a glass of olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of coriander
- 3 tablespoons of isot< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of meatball seasoning (Any brand)
- 3 medium sized grated tomatoes or a 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 2 pieces lavash
- 3 sprigs of chard
- Half a pack of doritos chips
- 1 grated carrot
- 2 arugula
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 1 cup purple cabbage< li itemprop="ingredients">Olive Oil
How to Make Sushi Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First, let’s soak the bulgur in a suitable bowl and let it rest. Let’s pass the garlic and onion through the rondo and squeeze out the juice.
- Let’s start the process by adding the solid to the bulgur. Put all the remaining ingredients in the kneading tray and start kneading slowly.
- Continue kneading by throwing 1 piece of ice as the cheesecake feels dry. The important thing is to knead slowly and at long intervals. Otherwise, you cannot give that gummy consistency. You need to knead for about 40 minutes. You can do this with rest, not all at once.
- You can add olive oil when you feel dry. After the process is over, stretch it on top and take it to rest.
- To give a sushi look, wash the biceps, pour hot water on them and leave for 3-4 minutes. Then take it out of the water, put it in cold water and let the water out.
- Scrape and straighten the central vein without cutting it with a knife. For the wrapping process, lay a bag on the counter and place the chard on top.
- After layering the meatballs on top, wrap the meatballs from the bottom up and slice them. You can do the same with just a layer of raw meatballs, turn the vegetables I gave in the ingredients section into a salad, put them in and ask. It will be a delicious visual feast. Bon appetit to those who try it.