Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Sushi Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meat Cigkofte Recipe
- 250 grams of ground beef mince (we had it minced 4 times)
- 400 grams of fine bulgur (brown meatballs)
- 2 onions (pulled in a robot and add by squeezing the juice)
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (to be picked in the robot)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper tomato paste
- 3 tomatoes tomatoes (to be picked or grated in a robot)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of spring onions
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 3 tablespoons of red pepper (you can adjust the hotness according to your taste)< li itemprop="ingredients">2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 lemons (to be juiced)
- 1 bowl of ice
How to Make Meat Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First of all, I squeezed the juice of the onions and garlics that we had passed through the robot by hand and placed them on the tray.< /li>
- I added all the spices on it and added fine bulgur to the mixture little by little.
- I added olive oil and 3 pieces of ice, one third of the tomato that I had passed through the robot.
- The bulgur is light consistency.
- Ice will be added when necessary.
- When my bulgur mixture is ready, I put ground beef on the tray.
- We kneaded it with ice to get its consistency. (I handed it over to my wife when I got tired). (Ice or icy water can be added to adjust the consistency.)
- Lastly, I added squeezed lemon and kneaded again.
- When the tray was turned, we kneaded until it could not fall. < li>I plucked meatball-sized pieces from the mortar and shaped them by squeezing them with the help of fingers.
- I served with lettuce leaves and lemon slices. Bon appetit.