Sweet Pepper Paste
Ingredients for Sweet Pepper Paste Recipe
- 10 kg of red (capia) pepper
- Salt ( according to your request) I used about 10 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons
- 1 glass of water
How to Make Sweet Pepper Paste Recipe
- Wash the peppers, clean the seeds and stems and chop them coarsely.
- Put the peppers in the pot, add a glass of water and close the lid and wait for it to soften.
- We cool it a bit until it softens, pass it through a colander and cook the peppers well until they have evaporated.
- We add salt and oil to thicken and reduce.
- I put it on the tray so that it can solidify in a day. I poured it and left it in the sun, it became even darker.