Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Tahini and Sesame Bitter (Palate Cracking Flavor)
Ingredients for the Tahini and Sesame Bitter (Palate Cracking Flavor) Recipe
- 5-6 tea glasses of fine bulgur
- Medium onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup of roasted tahini
- Half a cup of sesame seeds
- chili pepper
- ground pepper< /li>
How to Make Tahini and Sesame Bitter (Palate Cracking Flavor) Recipe?
- Fine bulgur is soaked according to the number of people. (We can think of it as 1 tea glass per person.)
- While the bulgur is getting wet, let’s fry the small chopped onions in oil and add the tomato paste and spices.
- Let’s fry the sesame seeds in another pan on low heat. After the bulgur is wet, let’s knead it together with tomato paste.
- Let’s add tahini and continue kneading. Let’s add the lemon juice. Finally, let’s add and serve in the evenings.
- You can either squeeze it or put it directly on the plate. Bon appetit ☺.