Ingredients for Tarhana Recipe for My Baby
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- Half a glass of milk< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of tarhana
- 2.5 glasses of water< /li>
How to Make Tarhana Recipe for My Baby
- We cook a beer by frying the tomato in oil, then add cold water and milk. ( Milk is not recommended for children under the age of 1 and those with allergies. )
- Then we add the tarhana.
- We turn off the bottom 5 minutes after our soup boils.
- You can change the amount of water according to the consistency of the soup. .