Ingredients for Tarhana Soup with Barley Noodles for Babies
- 1 tablespoon of tarhana
- 1 tablespoon of barley vermicelli
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 meat ice cube
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
How to Make Tarhana Soup with Barley Noodles for Babies?
- First, let’s add the meat ice cube to the water and let it dissolve.
- Let’s put the olive oil in the pot and heat it slightly.
- Let’s add the grated garlic and walk around a bit.
- Add the barley vermicelli and fry it very lightly.
- Add the tarhana and fry it a little more.
- Add the water in which the meat ice cube is dissolved and turn it over low heat until it boils.
- After boiling. Then let it cook for about 2 more minutes. Our soup is ready, bon appetit to all babies.