Tarhana Soup with Minced Lamb (Supplementary Food)
Ingredients for Tarhana Soup with Lamb Mince (Compound Food) Recipe
- 1 walnut size double ground lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon organic baby tarhana (without salt, tomato, no sour)
- 1 tea glass of drinking water
Tarhana Soup with Lamb Meat (Additional Appendix) How to Make a Food) Recipe?
- Let’s boil our lamb mince with drinking water in a pot.
- On the other hand, add a teaspoon of organic baby tarhana to 1 tea glass of drinking water. Add and mix until thickened. The brand of my tarhana is orange baby.
- Let’s close the bottom of our tarhana which has thickened.
- Let’s drain the ground beef from its water and add it to our tarhana soup and mix it for a few turns.
- After transferring it to a suitable food stamp Then our tarhana soup with lamb mince is ready. Bon appetit for the babies.