Ingredients for the Indispensable Recipe of Tarhana Soup with Noodles for Babies and Children
- 2 tablespoons of tarhana
- 1 tablespoons of butter
- Half a clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of barley vermicelli
- 4 cubes of chicken juice
- 2 cubes of whey
- 1 glass of cold water
Tarhana Soup with Noodles How To Make A Kid’s Essential Recipe?
- We start our meal with butter. We put half a clove of garlic and our tarhana in the melted butter and fry it well.
- Then we add our noodle and fry it a little more.
- Then we add cold water and then add chicken broth and mix it until it boils so it doesn’t clump.< /li>
- You can add em son whey to our soup, which boils for about 5 minutes, and serve it.
- I find the consumption of garlic very necessary, especially in the winter months of the virus, as my baby is 10 months old, it supports immunity. < li>I use whey for bone development, you don’t have to use it.
- You can use it in products such as vermicelli, vermicelli etc. instead of noodle. Salt is not recommended until 1 year old.