Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
The Easiest Çiğköfte
Ingredients for the Easiest Çiğköfte Recipe
- 1 glass of brown bulgur for meatballs (or you can use regular bulgur for meatballs)
- 1 glass of boiled water
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- Black pepper
- Flakes pepper
- A pinch of cumin
- A pinch of parsley (optional) li>
How to Make the Easiest Çiğköfte Recipe?
- Put our boiled water on the bulgur for meatballs, cover it with a stretch wrap and wait for 5 minutes.
- We put all the ingredients except the parsley in a mixing bowl and mix them.
- We put it in it and knead it well Eze Eze ☺️.
- We crush it well with the soup beater apparatus of our mixer (you can do this with your forehead a little longer, but it will still get thick ☺️).
- Our little chopped parsley We add it and knead it in our hands, shape it and arrange it on our plate.