Ingredients for the Easiest Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 650 grams of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 1.5 onions
- 1.5 tomatoes
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tea glass of isot
- 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pomegranate syrup
- Chili pepper
- Black pepper
- Chili powder (spices optional, if you don’t like it, don’t throw it away)
< h2>The Easiest Raw Meatball Recipe to Make
- We peel the outside of our tomatoes and put them in the rondo with onions and garlic. We pour 3 cups of boiled water over our bulgur and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- We add pomegranate syrup and isot, we knead them well for 25-30 minutes.