Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
The Most Delicious Meatless Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients for the Most Delicious Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 100 g canned tomatoes
- 1 handful of parsley< /li>
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 10 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 teaspoons of isot
- 3 teaspoons of sumac
- 3 teaspoons of hot chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 450g bulgur for raw meatballs
- 300ml lukewarm water (not hot) )
Making the Most Delicious Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- We puree all of our ingredients in a robot, except bulgur and water.
- Then we add our bulgur (without washing) and water and knead in the dough mixer at medium setting for 30-40 minutes (I set it to 2 settings in kitchenaid).
- If the bulgur tastes big or dry after 40 minutes, add olive oil as desired you can continue. Then it will soften.
- Now you can shape it to your liking. I wanted to try some modern style :-) The taste is amazing, everyone loved it!. Bon appetit my friends.