Tiny Salty Cookies
Ingredients for Tiny Salty Cookies Recipe
- 250 gr Butter or 1 pack of margarine (melt-cold)
- 1 glass of oil
- 2 eggs (the yolks will be separated)
- 4 tablespoons of black cumin
- 2 packets of baking powder
- Half a glass of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Flour as much as it takes
- Egg yolks
How to Make Tiny Salted Cookies Recipe ?
- After melting the butter and cooling it, we put it in our bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except flour and mix.
- Then add the flour slowly. We knead it by adding it and we get a dough like earlobe. We put them on our tray.
- We spread egg yolk on them.
- I took out 120 cookies in total.
- We bake them in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- You can serve after it cools down. Enjoy your meal.