Ingredients for Tomato Peel Paste Recipe
- 2 kilos of tomato skin
- 1 teaspoon rock salt ( you can still add salt according to your taste )
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium clean dry jar
- 1 new clean lid
Preparing Tomato Paste from Tomato Peels
- Put the tomato skins in the pot, mix them until soft, pass them through the blender and again We take it to the stove and stir it constantly on medium heat.
- Add the salt, pass it through the blender again and do this process a few times until our tomato paste remains smooth. Take it back to the stove and mix it over medium heat until the paste thickens.
- Our thickened tomato paste is clean and dry. pour it on a tray and mix it in a 180 degree oven every 10 minutes. Fill the ru jar with one finger space left.
- Add olive oil on it and close the lid tightly and put it in the fridge. ENJOY