Tomato Pepper Sauce (Delicious)
Ingredients for Tomato Pepper Sauce (Delicious) Recipe
- 2 kilos of village tomatoes
- Half a kilo sweet paprika
- Half a glass of vegetable oil
- Half a tea glass of vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
Tomato Pepper Sauce (Delicious) Recipe Preparation
- First of all, let’s wash our tomatoes and grate them in our pot.
- Let’s boil the pot on the stove with the lid open.
- Let’s add the peppers that we clean, wash and cut into long pieces on the tomatoes that have started to boil, and mix well.
- Let’s close the lid of the pot and boil it like this for a while.
- Lastly, add garlic, oil, vinegar, salt and sugar Let’s add and mix, turn off the stove
- Then let’s close the lid of the pot and let it rest for 10 minutes and fill our jars before the temperature goes away, close the lids tightly and turn them upside down. Let’s rest for 1 week and our sauces are ready