The Story of the Recipe
Try It Once Again Ingredients for the Barley Recipe
- 1.5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 2 medium onions
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 4 cucumbers
- 4-5 sprigs of curly
- 3 sprigs of green onions
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 water 2 fingers missing from the glass of oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons of urfa dried isot
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 lemon
Try Like This Once Again How To Make A Barren Recipe
- For goodness, let’s take the nickname of bulgur with meatballs in a bowl.
- Let’s add salt to it and mix it up.
- After mixing, let’s add enough water to cover the top of our hot water by 1 finger, after adding water, mix it with a pumpkin. Let’s cover it up.
- In the meantime, let’s prepare our materials. Let’s chop our onions finely.
- Let’s put them in a pan and fry them until they turn slightly pink in oil.
- Let’s add our tomato paste on top of our roasted onions and fry our tomato paste, add each other to it, mix it lightly and turn off the stove.
- Let’s add tomato paste on our bulgur and mix it and let it cool until our hands will burn. Good luck to those who already made it.