The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Turmeric Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Half a potato
- Half a carrot
- Half a pumpkin
- Half a leek
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 cups of chicken stock (Both broth or drinking water can also be used)
- 1 tablespoon of vermicelli
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Olive oil
- 1-2 drops of lemon
- Flanked chicken meat
Curmeric Vegetable Soup Recipe Preparation
- Let’s put all the vegetables through the robot (You can grate)
- Let’s pour the olive oil into the pot and fry the vegetables a little.
- Uzer Let’s add chicken broth and lint-free chicken meat to the cow and cook the vegetables.
- After the vegetables are cooked, let’s run the soup through the blender.
- After adding salt, pepper, turmeric and vermicelli, let’s wait for the noodles to cook.
- Then let’s add 1-2 drops of lemon and our soup is ready!.
- You can add finely chopped dill if you want. Our favourite!. Bon appetit to the little gourmets. I hope they like it.