Ingredients for Urfa Region Raw Meatballs Meatless Recipe
- 2 medium onions
- 4 glass of fine bulgur
- 4 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 4-5 green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1.5 tablespoons of isot
- 1 bunch of parsley, spring onion, lettuce (all finely chopped)
Urfa Region Raw Meatballs Meatless Recipe Preparation< /h2>
- To prepare the Raw Meatballs recipe unique to Urfa, in a wide and deep mixing bowl, 4 glasses of fine bulgur, 4 feed additional tablespoons of pepper paste, 3 tablespoons of tomato paste, 3 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of ground pepper, 2 teaspoons of paprika, 1.5 tablespoons of isot, 2 medium onions, grated, 2 cloves of garlic, which we also grated and 3 tablespoons of oil and start kneading.
- We continue to knead until the bulgur becomes a whole with all the ingredients.
- Sometimes pour a small amount of water on the Raw Meatballs until it acquires its consistency and color. We knead it as well as we do.
- When the raw meatballs we knead are soft, we taste and adjust the flavor and seasoning as desired.
- Finally, add 4-5 finely chopped green onions and 1 bunch of parsley and add a last one. We knead it once again.
- Then we cut walnut-sized pieces from the raw meatball dough we prepared, squeeze them in our palms, shape them, and transfer them to a serving plate decorated with lettuce leaves and lemon slices. Urfa Raw Meatballs is ready to serve.