Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Urfa Style Çiğköfte
Ingredients for Urfa Style Çiğköfte Recipe
- 5 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- 200 gr raw meatballs meat
- 6 spoons of isot
- Green onions
- Parsley mint
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- Cumin, black pepper, salt
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Small ice cubes
< h2>Urfa Style Çiğköfte Recipe Preparation
- Let’s soak 6 spoons of isot.
- Chop the green parts of the green onions into small pieces, and chop our mint and parsley.
- Let’s chop the onion small.
- Place our bulgur and spices, sugar, tomato paste, sauce in a large meatball tray. Let’s get the gan and garlic.
- Let’s knead dry without taking any water, let’s take the soaked isot slowly and knead it together.
- In the meantime, let’s wet our hands and continue to knead.
- When our meatballs are tender, we will cook our meat. Let’s add it.
- Let’s add two handfuls of water, let’s add our greens and blend them after we eat them well, our meatballs are ready to serve, enjoy ♥️.