Ingredients for Urfa-Style Cigkofte with Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 5 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of isot< /li>
- 1 onion
- 4 green onions
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Water for kneading
Urfa Style Egg Dumplings Recipe Preparation
- Bulgur, salt, isot and tomato paste We put the raw meatballs in a bowl.
- We wet it with water and start kneading.
- We add water from time to time until the bulgur is soft and continue to knead.
- When it gets soft, green onions, normal onions and We chop the parsley for food and add it and continue kneading.
- 3 tea cups in a separate pan When the oil is hot on the stove, we whisk the eggs in the bowl and add them.
- When the egg becomes an omelet, we add it to the meatballs.
- Let’s knead it slowly since the oil is very hot.
- And Egg dumplings are ready. You can serve it with lettuce and pickled radishes. Enjoy your meal.