Ingredients for Urfa Style Meatballs with Eggs
- 5 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 dry onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tea glasses of urfa iso
- 5 eggs
- 5 eggs li>
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Enough salt water
How to Make Urfa Egg Meatballs Recipe h2>
- Chop the onions into small pieces.
- All the ingredients except the eggs are kneaded in a suitable tray.
- When it gets soft, the eggs are thoroughly whisked in a separate bowl. It is cooked in hot oil.
- Place in the kneaded meatballs.
- Small chopped parsley is added on top and served on plates.