Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Urfa Style Egg Meatballs Like Turkish Delight
Ingredients for Urfa-Style Meatballs with Eggs Like Turkish Delight
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 bowl of dried chili peppers
- 1 tablespoonful of tomato paste
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 5 green onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of mint, salt, pepper
- 1 large tomato
- 4 eggs
- Half a tea glass of oil
How to make Urfa-Style Egg Meatballs Recipe Like Turkish Delight?
- Let’s wash the onion and garlic peels. Then let’s chop it very small.
- Then we put our dried isot in a bowl, add water, add it slowly and mix it in between, it will be like a dough consistency, you can reduce or increase it if you like.
- set aside and wash the parsley, mint and green onions, separate them from their stems and chop them into small pieces. Add the tomato paste, dried isot, salt and pepper.
- Then we knead for a minute, except for the bulgur.
- Gradually we pull the bulgur with our hands and knead well.
- For 15 minutes, we knead well. and we knead vigorously. The meatballs require patience. You don’t need to add water all the time, otherwise it won’t cook and becomes doughy before it’s cooked.
- We peel the tomato, cut it into quarters and take it one by one and knead the meatballs for another ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, with you. it would be nice if someone tried to get your hand out of the meatballs
- After taking the pan on the stove and putting the oil in, continue kneading while waiting for the oil to heat up on medium heat, then pour a handful of water into your hands and knead the meatballs with water.
- Let’s take the chopped greens, mix them thoroughly, Meanwhile, the oil is added after the eggs are broken and whisked. We take it on a plate and press it with our five fingers.