Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Urfa Style Egg Meatballs
Ingredients for Urfa Style Meatballs with Eggs
- 5 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 glass of water isot(chili pepper)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 4 branches green onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 head of onion
- Black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">Salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 bowl of ice cubes
How to Make Urfa Egg Meatballs Recipe?
- Let’s chop the onion and garlic into small edibles and put them in the meatball bowl .
- Add the bulgur spice and tomato paste in turn, let’s put the isot in a plate and wet it with a little water
- Green onion Let’s finely chop the parsley and finely chop the parsley and put it on a plate and let it wait
- Crash the eggs on a plate and whisk them with salt.
- Let’s move on to the kneading part first, let’s crush the isot, onion, garlic, spices and tomato paste with our hands, let’s take the bulgur slowly and knead it well. Let’s definitely not use water, let’s throw ice and knead instead of water.
- When we are sure that it is well kneaded, let’s heat the oil on the stove and cook our eggs like making an omelet. Let’s pour it over the meatballs we kneaded and mix it.
- Let’s share it on the plates.